What Do You Want in a Home?
While definitely important, “location, location, location” isn’t the only consideration for your home purchase.
Before you start searching online or in person, make a list of the features you would like to have in a home. They can include, but certainly are not limited to:
- Number of bedrooms and bathrooms
- Open floor plan, multi- or single-story
- Fenced or open yard
- Granite countertops in kitchen
- Storage space, number of closets
- Wood flooring or carpetingcon
- Air conditioning
- Swimming pool/hot tub
- Multicar garage
Being clear on what you are looking for will help your real estate agent find that perfect home.
Be prepared: Download our free app. Explore neighborhoods, find your agent, search for homes, all while on the go.